Application due: Aug 10, 2016
- Assists in the preparation and publishing of advertisement and promotional materials of the American University of Mongolia and the English Language Institute.
- Provides clients and students with necessary information via phone, email and face-to-
- Makes announcement about courses and programs of the American University of Mongolia and the English Language Institute; prepares and organizes scholarship and application forms; coordinates admission materials and assists in the admissions process.
- Makes schedules for placement tests, supervises students taking placement tests, receives/processes test payment, andannounces placement test results to
- Receives tuition, assures that the information regarding the payment is correct, registers students for courses, advises students on appropriate courses, maintains student directory and supervises entire registration process.
- Archives students’ grades, issues and processes certificates, maintains achievement records.
- Assists in daily duties of the American University of Mongolia and the English language Institute.
The Office Assistant is responsible for AUM and ELI course registration and enrollment, placement test procedures, and maintenance of academic records. The Office Assistant works closely with the Administrators and assists in day-to-day university matters. S/he is also a liaison between students and administrators and helps communicate student matters. The ideal candidate is responsible, reliable, and has great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Doc & Google Drive
- Excellent written, verbal and comprehension skills in English
- Proficiency in written Mongolian
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and creativity
- Experience working in the educational field
- Excellent English writing skills
- Degree or qualification in education
- Relevant work experience
The office assistant has the opportunity to study at ELI free of charge, and has a great opportunity to work with international specialists. Salary will be negotiated based on the applicant’s experience and skills.
Please send or bring your CV in Mongolian or English to:
Address: DHL building, 4th Floor, Peace Avenue 10/5, Ulaanbaatar 14210