AUM Donor Policy
We believe every donor has the right:
1. To be informed of AUM’s mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to the organization's most recent audited financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality, if requested.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing AUM will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of AUM or hired solicitors.
9. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
We appreciate your support.